Next Generation Emulation banner

Where do you surf from?

• I use my work machine (hope the boss doesn't find out!)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I visit here from home

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • I use an internet cafe type place

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both from work and from home, of course

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
you cant edit your own polls because that in theory may allow you to play around with the results.
moved to off topic..

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I'm a-comin' live from work and home (broadband on both counts)! :D That is when my sister (boooooo!) isn't playin' C-Strike at home :p. The boss found out and warned me :eek: . . . gotta be more careful :heh:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I mostly access the Internet from school, and on school dialup from home. Result: Zero ISP costs. :D Trouble is, i only get 33.6kbps at home. :(

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
I mostly access the Internet from school, and on school dialup from home. Result: Zero ISP costs. :D Trouble is, i only get 33.6kbps at home. :(
56K at home, T1 at school...life ain't fair :p . Nowadays, I get my friend to download my stuff for me, then have him burn it onto a CD for me to have :D

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Originally posted by Ryos
Edited the poll stuff for no particular reason.
Thanks Ryos for the extra option, it makes a bit more sense now :emb: Nobody has chosen the internet cafe option yet, I nearly did the other week when our office had the Nimda virus thingy and they pulled our connection to the outside world.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i guess surfing from school counts as "work", eh? i based my choice on that.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I mostly surf from home.Sometimes I surf from my friend's home and when there is something wrong with my computer or internet connection then I have to go to cyber cafes to check my mail.

But these messageboards are almost always from home.Though I have a 56k internal modem but I prefer external 33.3K modem coz that internal modem sometimes hangs my computer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts