Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi its me again, so where do u get those plug things for the emulator, i got aone called lewpy, but it didnt work for some reason. Is there any other ones?

S

·
0 Posts
Do you have a Voodoo video card? If not, then that is why Lewpy's fine plugin won't work for you. Lewpy's plugin is a Glide plugin and is ment for use w/Voodoo cards only. What you want is Pete's plugins for the other types of video cards, just follow the links that Xeven provided and you should be up and running in no time.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
don't forget to read the documentation

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx i got it to work now. But now im working on making my ISO for a game, so me and my brother can compete on who can make the best AC

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well, sorry friend, but even if you're playing with your brother in your home, you will break the law if you run the ISO and the CD at the same time (copyright rules, i'm afraid). But, I'm not your father, so to make a iso you simply have to get on the net a cd dumping utility: CDRwin, Isobuster, BlindRead are the most used (although even Adripsx will dump the CD for you), so serch on the net and get one of those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts