Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, just asking where can i get those cool avatars you got. :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If "getting" means where do you find them, most people on the boards made their own... maybe a screencap from a game, or a cartoon, etc etc.

S

·
0 Posts
You also must have at least 15 posts to get an Avatar by your name. When you do, you can select one from the ones here on the boards, thaogh some of those require more posts than others or you can make your own. Mine is the Minotaur from the PSX game Gauntlet Legends. I took a screen shot, edited the picture until I had just the Minotaur, and uploaded it. One thing, your Avatar can't be any larger than 65x65 pixels.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
While we're on the subject of customizable avatars, when do you get customizable titles (i.e. how many posts)? I'm just curious...

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
When you get the required 15 posts you'll find the avatar options added to the bottom of the "edit options" page which can be found in the userCP

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, okay, thanks. i guess i have to use Paint for this one, eh?
(may seem like im rambling....im just replying to hasten my arrival at the 15-post mark ;) )

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00
While we're on the subject of customizable avatars, when do you get customizable titles (i.e. how many posts)? I'm just curious...
You get a custom title above 700 posts. But they don't take it too kindly to ppl posting endless crap just to get their stats up. (distrubed?)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts