Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Pete and other fans,

I've tried Pete's Plugin for a long time, but some of the settings still remains mystery to me (I can't code).

Pete, can you please kindly write a little explaination of the functions in the plugin? Such as the 'Use GFX card buffer' I'm very confuse because I don't know my card have this function or not.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Read the plugin readme...
The plugin depend on your system and the setting depend on the game, i mean there is no fix setting for all the games/the system...tweak,tweak is important!!!

S

·
0 Posts
You are right also hoyoyo80 when you say to "Tweak tweak". Johnsonlam, don't be afraid to experiment w/the various settings in the plugin config. You can't hurt anything, at least not permanently, and you will dscover a lot. I use Pete's OGL plugin vers. 1.51, set to nice and then I adjust options while in game from the menu you can get by pressing delete. This works excellently for me. Also, as you were told, be sure to read all the read mes that come w/the plugins. They explain a lot and Pete didn't put them there just to take up space. After reading and experimenting, you should be able to get some great graphics. I know I do w/my GEForce 2 GTS card.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts