Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I copied all my ePSXe stuff to the computer at work for something to do in my spare time.

Unfortunetly I got a little addicted and thought I'd like to continue this at home so I emailed myself the "memcards" folder. Well, I copied them accross and it didn't work, saved games are not there.

So, question is, what files do I need to transfer back and forth?

Cheers.

Vas.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
make sure to use memory card saves, you can use save states too but they are for convienence. your main form of saving (and backups) should be memory cards.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hushypushy said:
make sure to use memory card saves, you can use save states too but they are for convienence. your main form of saving (and backups) should be memory cards.
I saved the same in the normal fasion, as you would had you been playing on the console, to the Memory Card, not used save states at all.

Maybe I stuffed something up with the files I sent, have to try it again.

Vas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hushypushy said:
well if the files don't appear in the bios on the first computer, then you probably arent saving em ;)
Okay, bit of a misunderstanding there.

They are definetly on the work comp, I load them quite frequently, they are in the bios.

BRILLIANT said:
maybe you're using a different memory card? check config -> memory card.
see which mem. cards you are using and where they are at.
It points to the files in the "memcards" folder, as I understand it should.

To continue on those saved games at home all I've been doing is copying the "memcards" folder to a disk and copying it into the ePSXe directory at home, which must be wrong because it's not working, they don't appear in Bios or game.

There must be another way of doing this I hope :eyemove:

Vas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.