Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm dangerous
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....?, When/what the psx games that all of you waiting ?
and...
are there anybody can tell me where is the website that know when some game for psx will be released ?

thanx

S

·
0 Posts
you could check gamespot...

a few good titles are still coming, but I think we have the best behind us.

There's a delta force coming for ps, it might be good. A sequel to Zanac (a shmup) , Megaman X6, Syphon Filter 3, Spiderman 2 (just came out), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
DW7 just came out too. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Castlevania Chronicles is out and Dragon Warrior IV remix is coming early next year. Yes, DW IV for the PSX. Tales of Destiny 2 is fairly new also and is out. SO there are some good new ones out and coming for the PSX. The "Old Gray BOX" aint dead yet.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Dragon Warrior 7 is an RPG. It is advertised as the best selling RPG in Japan. It started w/Dragon Warrior 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the 8 bit Nintendo. Then Dragon warrior 1/2 and Dragon Warrior 3 made their way here for Game Boy Color. Now Dragon Warrior 7 is coming for PSX and next year Dragon Warrior 4 remix is coming for PSX. Dragon Warrior in Japan is called Dragon Quest and Dragon Quest 5 and Dragon Quest 6 were only relased in Japan. They are available on the SNES but, up 'till now, only in Japanese. I say "Up 'till now", because some transalation groups are translating them into English so that we US citizens can enjoy them as well.
There, that's probably more that you wanted to know about Dragon Warrior, but I hope you find it interesting.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 12 of 12 Posts