Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
I have noticed a pattern in the legenth of time between releases. But, I'll keep that to myself for now.
Gilmey, Galtor said that they are working on compatability issuses and that it is very slow exacting work. He also indicated that it could take a while before the next release comes out. So, we must just sit patiently and wait, and iin the meanwhile, enjoy what we do have. A new release will be here soon enough.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
775 Posts
Now that people are going to get anxious towards the next release, plus Sxamiga says that it might take a while. I mean now people are really going to be tense about the next release of ePSXe 1.3.0 or 1.4.0:eek:

·
Registered
551 Posts
hmm...guys...com'on... let's be nice to those great programmers of ePSXe, don't burst them into hurry while it's not perfect and the results will be better, don't you think? :);)

·
Registered
526 Posts
i dont know im pretty much happy with the present epsxe. Allthough there might be some games which are not working with the present release such as threads of fate etc etc but i'd say there are a lot more titles that work and we could occupy ourselves with them...

S

·
0 Posts
Wise words ice2hot, very wise words. Hoepfully, people will hear them and heed them.;)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 12 of 12 Posts