Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 57 Posts

· PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
i'll start eating people if the government won't let me eat animals :p

--- Edit... I'm deadly serious about this. I live off of carnerous diet.

· PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
did anyone forget that making meat eating illegal would result in mass killings? Think about it.. If a farmer can no longer get money for cattle that cattle will be killed as it's a burden on him and his family. Animals would die for NOTHING. At least currently that cow is being used to make my steak, tacos, pizza. You name it... Personally i think PETA can stuff it up their arses. I'll never give up my food. It's important to me.

· PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
One difference is that the animals have NO clue what's going to happen to them. Also they live the ****ing good life before they die. No work. No bull****. Just sit around and eat until you can't do so anymore. And it would give me a bit of a better feeling if i was dying for a cause, at the very least to be food. People die of worthless things everyday to no end. Cancer. drowning, fire... For what? People who die fighting for what they believe in and animals that die for food are the only creatures on the planet whose death serves a greater purpose.

Boltzmann said:
What if mankind were captured by a more advanced alien race, and they used us cattle? Would you feel warm and fuzzy because you knew you were dying for a purpose (namely: feeding the aliens). Or would you think that it’s unethical to enslave a weaker race and eat them? Remember, out ethical codes must be symmetrical, or else they’re inherently flawed.

· PCSX2ベータテスター
1,493 Posts
everyone knows that this is created by PETA to incrementally ban the sale of meat. Period. That is their #1 goal.

WindHydra said:
I don't think Animatrix is about banning meat eating :heh: but farm animals must not be treated too badly. Maybe they should be treated well enough so they want to go back even if there's nothing stopping them from running away :xomunch:

How about eating dogs and cats? The West said it's "barbaric" oO wtf... it's civilized to raise cattle, but barbaric to raise dogs?

1 - 4 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.