Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played through Super Mario Bros tonight, but I did use the 4-2 warp to 8-1. Still it was the first time in a long while since I completed Super Mario Bros. I was tickled I still had it in me to finish the game. I wasn't willing to play through the "hard" version afterwords, I just shut of my NES for the night, but it was fun to play the game that started it all.

I still have to finish VS. Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, the Lost Levels, Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxies. I did complete the New Super Mario Bros, but I haven't unlocked the hidden levels or found all the coins.

·
Demon
1,204 Posts
Last year. Last summer, to be precise :D

I played all Super Mario Bros games in Super Mario All Star for SNES. I never played the second (neither Japanese nor American version) and third one, so I wanted to correct that mistake. Glad I did :D

·
<font color="#FF0080"><b>Moderator<font color="#AA
3,602 Posts
Less than a month ago I did it with warp zones, last week I did it without warp zones (Takes a good chunk of time).

·
Registered SuperKyo
3,000 Posts
I saved Princess Peach 3 times in New Super Mario Bros., 10 times in Super Mario 64, 20 times in Super Mario Bros. 3, 50 (or more) times - in Super Mario Bros., 2 times - in Lost Levels (second Mario), 15 times - in Super Mario World, some times - in Super Smash Bros. Melee ("Peach's Peril" event match). And I think that's all :)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Never have. But I'd like to some day... okay, not really.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts