Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i press esc epsxe crashes.I have changed all the plugins and none change it. ive reinstall it. can anyone help me!!!

My specs
p3 665
128RAM
VOODOO3 2000

·
Registered
278 Posts
hey dude download the epsxecutor and use that. My brothers machine used to do that but after he started using epsxecutor it doesnt' crash anymore! Hope this helps.

DOH 5feet8 beats me to it! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I started epsxe thru the ecutor and config it all but when it came to the black screen it loaded the bios and stuff but at the end said

*epsx: Demo not found[DOCUMENTS\EPSXE\memcards\epsxe001.mcr].

and then stopped loading.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Use executor to make some memcards and format them.. then set the slot 1 and slot 2 memcards to those memcards.. I have never had that problem so its just my guess.. Make sure you have set the proper cd drive in epsxe options.. If you are using another cd rom pluggin instead of the internal one, set the cd rom drive in the pluggin configuration as well..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Look's like some missing memory files ( the one with the .mcr extension ) in the memcards directory.
First, check if there is any .mcr file in the memcards directory.
If yes, check when running Epsxe if a memory card is selected in the Config->memorycard menu.
If no, first create 2 memory cards ( with different names ) with the MemManager application ( in the memcards directory ) and save them as in the memcards directory

I hope this helps

·
Registered
34 Posts
hmmm...
i have had the same problem...
check if your graphic plugin uses a different color setting as your desktop...
for example if you use 32bit for your desktop
your graphic plugin should be 32bit too...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts