Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I recently caught a few ads on Spike TV for their upcoming Video Game Awards (it airs Dec. 14th but I'm not sure what time, check out their website if you want) and thought to start this thread to see who everyone thinks should win the award for game of the year. Maybe we could tally up the replies here and then compare them to which game actually wins that night? It might be cool too to send these results to Spike TV after we're done, especially if our favorites aren't on their list. So I'm going to dig around and try to find a way to contact them too.

Here's this year's choices from Spike's website (if you don't agree, just put down your favorite):

Burnout 3: Takedown (Electronic Arts)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rockstar Games)
Half-Life 2 (Vivendi Universal Games)
Halo 2 (Microsoft Game Studios)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Konami)

Also, what's your all-time favorite? (I'm predicting Super Mario Brothers and CS will top the list here.)

Thanks everyone and I'll keep you posted on who wins in case you won't catch it.

Jason

S

·
0 Posts
jayson18 said:
Also, what's your all-time favorite? (I'm predicting Super Mario Brothers and CS will top the list here.)
no, some FF game will win. mark my words :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think the best game today is the new by EA games... Need for speed underground 2.
It is a very grreat game where you can do almost anything with your car and it is many of them...

·
Banned
177 Posts
beh , I find it hard to actually sink myself into "most" highly graphical games now days like underground 2 etc.. because to me they just dont have the story/plot lines like the older games did when graphics didnt make or break the game *except for final fantasy thats the exception and morrowind.* my favorite game of all time would have to be the old series of Breath of Fire. Squaresoft designed the first one and sold the rights to Capcom.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Best game of all time is a tie between Grandia 2 and Final Fantasy 7 to me.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Final Fantasy VI :)

Eat that, Samor :evil:

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Best game of all time apart from FFVII, Leisure Suit Larry series!!!

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
__Xzyx987X said:
Indeed. FFVII was way better than VI :p.
No, it's not!!! :rant: :angry: :cuss2:

/me goes to Game Discussion forum to open a poll: "What's the best FF?"

Eat that, Kaiser Sigma and Samor :evil:

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
The only chances of a Final Fantasy game catching up my interest ever again is to feature Sakura Taisen characters... fortunately that is not very likely to happen... ;)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Xenogears, hands down.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
My favorite game .. One called Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Why? I have no idea. Graphics aren't that great and gameplay is mediocre ... But damn; It's the best!

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
The only way a Sakura Taisen game can catch my interest is if it features a FF character. Otherwise the game is worthless :p

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Razor Blade said:
My favorite game .. One called Giants: Citizen Kabuto. Why? I have no idea. Graphics aren't that great and gameplay is mediocre ... But damn; It's the best!
Simple... Delphi was hot :p

Boltzmann said:
The only way a Sakura Taisen game can catch my interest is if it features a FF character. Otherwise the game is worthless :p
I thought you gave up on your suicide attitude... why seeking such a gruesome death by posting such deficient and clearly retard statements? :p

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
I thought you gave up on your suicide attitude... why seeking such a gruesome death by posting such deficient and clearly retard statements? :p
1 pwn j00!! FF rulz!! :evil:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts