Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK it's time for that post again. :D It's been a long time since the first one I posted and the member list is very diffrent. So spam away. :)

My favorite movie Has to be Grease. I have loved ever since I was a little girl. I also love tons of other movies though :) Like anything with John Travolta or Nick Cage :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
oh no not again..
anyhow, sandie i noticed something wrong with your stars so i fixed it. if you didnt want the stars, like wormie, let me know. why you have 10 stars anyhow is beyond me..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
most of the time i watch anime movies, but I liked the "Lethal Weapon" series. :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, anime.. anime.. and more animes! i liked Forrest Gump,.. quite good... :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HEH Wormie added my stars, he accidently put .gif on the end :D Bobbi already said I could have em. And OHHH yes again :D You know you like it baby. :wtf: hehe

K

·
0 Posts
Heh .. 11 stars now .. so she could have the most.

Who changed the smilies ... man first they take out the "big grin" one I used to use .. so I used the cool tongue one .. now they have the *** looking tongue smilie ... bah :mad:

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
Once again a thread goes off-topic :p.

If I bring it back to the original topic, does that mean it's off- topic again? :eyespin:

My fav movie's always been Jurassic Park. I stll watch it once in a while :D

Futher down are The Others (*drool*), Spaceballs, Citizen Kane (*wow*) and . . . ahem . . . uh . . . The Little Mermaid.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ask Wormie and he will tell you. I know every line of the Little Mermaid and can snig the songs and make my voice sound just like Ariel's. I ahd the DVD 2 days before the offcial release and even tried to decorate my SONS room in little mermaid when he was a baby. Daddy said no :( I ahve loved that movied for a vewy vewy long time :) But not as long as Grease.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I also liked those old Godzilla movies. :p

·
Emulation student
168 Posts
H>R>G>

wow - what a small world!
my roommate just gave that 2 me earlier this summer b4 i moved in
that game really is, ah, well, poor?
i was so excited when i got it ;-)
h.r.gieger roolz baby!

ps good eye

·
Registered
176 Posts
Giger is one scary muthaf*cka. But I loves that Aliens series. He is a creative (if dark) genius.
Cool movies: Predator, Jaws, Jaws: The Revenge, Aliens series, Starship Troopers, Independence Day (noticing a trend?), The Ghost and the Darkness, The Game, Gladiator, Ravenous, Godzilla movies, the Matrix, umm, others I can't remember now. Oh well. :p

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Re: H>R>G>

Originally posted by crue426
wow - what a small world!
my roommate just gave that 2 me earlier this summer b4 i moved in
that game really is, ah, well, poor?
i was so excited when i got it ;-)
h.r.gieger roolz baby!

ps good eye
Yeah I remember when I got the game too.. I thought, yeah, this will scare the s**t out of me... I remembered waiting until midnight, then I turned of all the lights in my room, and played the game with full blast volume..... needless to say I was disappointed...

Great idea and great potential.... lousy execution... oh well :p

1 - 20 of 64 Posts