Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever had a Quadruple Stacker and King sized the combo? It was so fattening and filling when I tried it. :drool:

So what's your favorite thing at BK?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I try not to eat fast food, but I'd probably want something with bacon and cheese.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
So what's your favorite thing at BK?
Leaving.

nah seriously id have to say the kids meals lol.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I try not to eat fast food, but I'd probably want something with bacon and cheese.
Looks like the Stacker is for you. Just meat, cheese, and bacon. Available in Double, Triple, and Quadruple. Only available at participating locations. Results may vary.

Leaving.

nah seriously id have to say the kids meals lol.
What kind of kids meal?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
no wonder americans are fat bastards.

Burgerking sucks, btw.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
theres no way it can be called racism. we are talking about burgerking, not KFC.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Mmmmmmmmm whopper w/ cheese. :drool:

I love fast food (eat it nearly daily) and weigh ~150lbs @ 5'9". ;)

·
Banned
2,817 Posts
Like Little Jacob says: It's bad for the heart but great for the soul. I love burguers, any kind. Just gimme one and I'll devour it. I love pizza and hotdogs too :drool:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Looks like the Stacker is for you. Just meat, cheese, and bacon. Available in Double, Triple, and Quadruple. Only available at participating locations. Results may vary.
That sounds promising.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
no wonder americans are fat bastards.

Burgerking sucks, btw.
Let me guess because you prefer the Kangaroo version of the Big Man!

The Big Roo burger! :evil: LOL J/K :p

I like the triple stacker, but I tend to go to McDonalds for cheap Double Cheeseburgers...

:wub:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Burger King? The only time I go there is when there isn't anything else around and I'm that drunk or hungry to get anything else. The first time I went there was a failure, with the whopper being tasteless and a BBQ burger having a chemical smokey sauce on it. The second time I needed to kill time so I had some bland stuff to eat.

This **** is bad, I'd rather chuck some hamburgers in a pan upon coming home than having to pay for their stuff.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Double Stacker!! Also, I've taken a liking to the TenderCrisp! My uncle bravely tried to tackle 3 King size triple Whoppers (around 5,800 calories) in one go, but stopped halfway through the 3rd :p
And Squall, if your not man enough to eat BurgerKing, stick to eating chinese noodles at your local takeout.

·
The one and only
3,658 Posts
italian chicken sandwich ftw

1 - 20 of 59 Posts