<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please see topic:D
well? just wanted to ask.. ehehe :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Those crazy Sony NTT DoCoMo phones :eyespin: , even though I don't have a cellphone and probably couldn't use those phones (their features would be usless anyways) in the USA.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i now have a Nokia 8250, but i like my old 5110 the most....it's been with me for 4 years now, has been dropped hundreds of times, yet it's still workin'. :D

why, Xeven....buying a new mobile? :D Did you also win on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? :D

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
i now have a Nokia 8250, but i like my old 5110 the most....it's been with me for 4 years now, has been dropped hundreds of times, yet it's still workin'. :D

why, Xeven....buying a new mobile? :D Did you also win on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? :D
na, already bought one... i used to have a siemens M35, but some **cker stole it from me.. so i bought a new one last month, the siemens SL45, kewl phone, its thin and small, at it has an mp3 player, but only with a 32Mb mmc card:(, and if i drop it.. i think it gonna break up into pieces or sumthing..:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
That is why you have something called a pocket...:D I broke two cell phones before (dropping one and the other due to someone else sitting on it) so I know what you mean about delicacy. My advice: keep it in a protective cover of some sort (pockets, bags, etc...)

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OFF TOPIC: look Gk, i think both our avtrs are stoned.. ehehe:D:D:D

of course i put it in my pocket.. :p, but im pretty sure its gonna get screwed sooner or later, most of my phones died that way, xcept the one that wuz stolen of course.. ehehe:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Yeah, your dude is pretty stoned. But my monkey is 'stoner'. Just look at that crazy smile. :D I found the pocket infront of my shirt (breastpocket) to be the best place to be chuggin the phone, if it isn't heavy. If you think THAT's bad, just think of what women has to go through each day :D (here we go again...:emb:...no offense to any feminist out there..we're just...naturally attracted towards to opposite end...:D)

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey, wut you up to Gk? you doing sumthing.. so seem to be slowing things a bit today.. ehehe:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
hey, wut you up to Gk? you doing sumthing.. so seem to be slowing things a bit today.. ehehe:D:D:D
I've been trying to write a history paper, an English paper, and a Chemistry lab writeup...well, now that I've finished BSing them, I'm back. :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Question: How do you spot a BT Employee out of uniform or a person who has a family member working for BT?

A: They own an Ericsson A2618S. 'Cos they give them out at a reduced price to employees and their famillies (ie 95% off)

I own an Ericsson A2618S ;)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
About things slowing down, maybe it'll get faster if Sangu|ne started posting at Night instead of during daytime...:D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Betamax
Question: How do you spot a BT Employee out of uniform or a person who has a family member working for BT?

A: They own an Ericsson A2618S. 'Cos they give them out at a reduced price to employees and their famillies (ie 95% off)

I own an Ericsson A2618S ;)
I want a free phone...that's not fair...:mad:...now that I think about it,I hardly ever use the cell :D

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Gk1986
About things slowing down, maybe it'll get faster if Sangu|ne started posting at Night instead of during daytime...:D
we should all listen to what the "Master" says in MGS.. ehehe:D:D:D

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
back to cellphones:

nokia's about to release the 5510 model:

from tomshardware..
Besides serving its purpose as a cell phone, it features a digital music player, stereo FM radio, games, and enhanced messaging capabilities. Shipments of the multi-function phone are scheduled to begin in Q4 of this year. The Nokia 5510 has an integrated digital music player for AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) and MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer III) music files. You can record music with the integrated digital music recorder and store up to two hours of music in the phone's 64 MB memory. The Nokia Audio Manager PC software and connectivity cable provided in the package let you rip music files from your CDs and download them to the Nokia 5510. You can listen to music on the music player or the FM radio while you play games on the device. The 5510 includes a full (but small) keyboard and functions as a game platform with controls for two hands and keys located on either side of the screen. It comes with five embedded games: Bumper, Space Impact, Snake II, Pairs II, and Bantumi.
well cool features and all but, look at what it looks like:D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
looks like a GBA to me. :) or a game gear. :D :D

·
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
yes.. ehehehe:D, those buttons don't look too good either..:D:D:D

BTW, here's my phone.. (sheez, i feel like a salesman from siemens, ehehe:D:D:D)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts