Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean really I had to go dig up the email from my ISP and get it to automatically forward it to my gmail ([email protected]).

Can I atleast get it changed now that I have proven myself to be a regular member?

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
And what exactly are you talking about? oO

btw not a smart idea to put ur email on a forum.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mean when I was signing up I couldn't use [email protected] because it was a 'free' email account. So I had to register with some dodgy unknown email provider and get it to forward to my gmail. And I don't really like it like that.

I don't mind what anyone is oging to email me annyway. Virus/spyware or impoliteness I can deal with on my email.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
It means that you have to use the email your ISP gave you. Many spammers used the free email providers , we eventually had to ban many web email services in here.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Banned
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its fine, the fact I have to get my email forwarded to me through an other email is a minor inconveniance. I can live with it ;)

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
エッリー said:
It means that you have to use the email your ISP gave you. Many spammers used the free email providers , we eventually had to ban many web email services in here.

Yours,
-Elly
Is it possible to at least allow us to change to webmail AFTER we've registered?

I do not have an ISP e-mail, all I have for personal communication are webmails. And becuase of the ban I'm being forced to use a pretty unreliable forwarding service.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
378 Posts
I changed from an AOL to a gmail successfully about four months ago. Not sure when the ban went into effect.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Badaro said:
Is it possible to at least allow us to change to webmail AFTER we've registered?

I do not have an ISP e-mail, all I have for personal communication are webmails. And becuase of the ban I'm being forced to use a pretty unreliable forwarding service.

[]s Badaro
Yup. Just pm any admin and it will done ;)

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts