Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
The FSX may be new but for me Flight Simulator 2004 is still the best.

What about X-Plane ?? With "X-Plane" you can create your own planes or fly just about any type of plane. "X-Plane" has everything from gliders to space shuttles. That's right, you aren't limited to earth. Feel like a trip to Mars? It's possible with "X-Plane." "X-Plane" doesn't have the polish of "Microsoft Flight Simulator X" but offers more variety in terms of planes.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Star Fox 64
^lol, seconded :p

Better then FSX depends on the Flight sim desired.

Flight simulator itself is a bore, and FSX itself is a package of poor performing mess.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
have you ever seen how badly it runs RMF D:, and for the low quality graphics.... its pathetic.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
FSX if you have a computer that can handle it... (I doubt that...)

Otherwise pretty much any other generic ****. Hell, probably one of those RC airplane games...

Star Fox 64 or what-nots are not flight sims. They are aerial combat games. If it's any similar to flight sims, it's an airplane game. :p Just like... Gran Turismo ain't in the same category as Need For Speed or BurnOut unless you're talking about racing games in general.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Combat flight simulator.... speaking of, i still haven't got CFS2 or CFS Pacific

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.