2. Vagrant Story
3. Castlevania - SOTN
4. FF 7/8/9/Tactics
5. Chrono Cross

Would be great to know.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
The best config is the one that gets you the highest quality graphics with the highest quality sound at 60/50 fps. You're more than welcome to experiment you know. Or look through a few of the topics here for the corresponding game. I'm sure you'll find a few helpful hints if not complete configs as well. Really, is it that hard to do a little research for yourself? Sorry for going off on you, but it really does strike a vein here when it seems like someone doesn't do any searching for themselves and yes I understand that I could be assuming erroneously.

·
Blitz Gundam Pilot
1,014 Posts
i think you should use Pete's OpenGL Driver for the GPU Plugin, Iori's Sound Driver for the spu driver and Pete's CDR Plugin for cdr plugin

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
It depends on what kind of computer system you got... Give us some info about your system.. Or read the readme that comes with epsxe.. It tells you a lot about configuring it.. With those basic ideas in the readme, you should have no trouble finding the best config for those games.. Remember everyone has a different computer system.. To say one config works the best is fiction.. Everyone has their own best config for their type of system.. I would like to suggest you use epsxe executor as it will make testing and configuring more easier..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts