Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine doesn't work right. and i tried ALL the drivers from mayflash. nevermind that... it was a little too cheap i guess. but if somebody knows of a good one (besides the pelican). that consistently works well with mame, epsxe, project 64, computer games etc. prefferably one that takes 2 or even 3 controllers but most importantly lag free and known good compatibility. and no it's not my dualshock got a new one today (though the old one WAS broken) still same problem. so forget this one. recommend me a good one you or your friend uses that works with everything. my friend has a sumitomo something that works well with everything but is only for 1 controller or i would/might get that.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
install mayflash drivers then in game controllers run the calibration function to center the devices properly.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not that... like i said it WORKS there. yes the calibration works fine. everything goes back to center like it should. its only in EMULATORS that i get this problem. it's the strangest thing. so like i said.. i spent less than 5 bucks on the thing. i'm willing to bet it's just a little TOO chinese. then my friend brings his over and it works with evrything. i'll note one more time please remember this time so we can progress toward solution. it works in the calibrator. i tried all the drivers. it works perfectly in the calibrator. i tried ALL the drivers. just like i posted above. but nevermind that. do you use one... does it work good... what kind is it?.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
nah sorry mate, i only use a couple of xbox stypes that i rewires to usb, but i've helped a few people with these adapters, the last person to have a problem was using the GCN version and the vista driver fixed it :\

Still, if it works in the calibrator then its more likely the emulator thats at fault... i know that many of the psx emu pro type emulators have issues with some games not reading the left/right sticks properly... FF8 for example swaps the left sticks X and Y axis when you are on a menu., but works fine on the map :\

clearly i didn't test some games extensively enough.

It could be a deadzone issue, the mayflash drivers don't have a configurator to adjust that though?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i want a new one. forget about this one i'll mail it to you and you can see what a crapper it is... whats a good one thats my question now.

hmm. shoryuken.com rates them for lag but not compatibility of course. i guess i'll check there some more.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
someone mentioned the drivers here fixed their issues with the superjoybox adapter

???1

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
another thing i noticed that mayflash didn't have a driver for mine specifically... they had them for super joy box pro and super dual box pro... but nothing for super dual box ADVANCE. tried them all anyway. went down the list trying epsxe after each one... now i'll try this one.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Yes, well i think for the vista drivers atleast its a 1 driver fit all for Vista/XP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.