Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I could go back to 1987 sometimes. Some of the great memories of being able to play nintendo all day :thumb: Too bad those days arent coming back. :(

·
Crasher of Castles
7,015 Posts
1979 So i could see the original Alien in theatres. And catch Friday the 13th in 1980 while i'm at it ;). Always wondered what those would be like in theatres.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
I'll like to revisit 2023 the year I will become president of my country and will invade the rest of South America with an army of vicious and ill monkeys (also called Argentineans)...

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
0, to prove everyone that no one special was ever born on December 25th.

·
B( o Y o )BS!
895 Posts
there was no zero year, it was -1 and then 1, without zeros

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Raziel said:
0, to prove everyone that no one special was ever born on December 25th.
*cough* You'll be disappointed :p

As for me , I wanna jump ahead of time by 3000 years, by then, I ll be living in the Xenogears era :evil::evil::evil: ( Yes, that's a re-visit, I already played the game! :p~ )

Yours,
-Elly

·
Crasher of Castles
7,015 Posts
Betamax said:
I'd go back to 1985, gatecrash the filming of the back to the future movie, and point out any factual anomolies ;)
You meany, those are some of my favorite movies :p, Despite their scientific inaccuracies.

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
エッリー said:
As for me , I wanna jump ahead of time by 3000 years, by then, I ll be living in the Xenogears era :evil::evil::evil: ( Yes, that's a re-visit, I already played the game! :p~ )
My ass, you will be working your sorry butt for my monkeys! I will want another statue of myself and that means only one thing... more slaves will be needed!!

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts
I wish I could go back 10 mins from now, I had such a delicious Lasagna :xomunch:

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
エッリー said:

Yours,
-Elly
You'll be on an empty planet, as far as humanity is concerned, humans will be long gone thanks to countries not reducing their pollution level ;)

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I'd like to go back in time to beat the **** out of myself to get myself in shape so I can avoid the psychotherapy that being ugly *AND* fat my whole life has left me with today.

...the trauma of having the shat beat out of me by myself may just lead to other needs for psychotherapy tho :/ just cant win.

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Instead of beating yourself up, why not kill yourself :p We can see if you can change the world by changing history, or another new world will be created :D (although if it's the first case, we probably won't know :()

·
Registered
613 Posts
エッリー said:
*cough* You'll be disappointed :p

Yours,
-Elly
Not too good with my religious history, however, doesn't biblical evidence point to J.C. being born in the springtime? The bible certainly didn't specify a date for the saviour's birth. Anyhow, my understanding was that Church leaders basically adopted the Roman midwinter festival "Saturnalia" or the Winter Solstice pagan holiday to signify Christ's birth.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
hmmm.... just want to go back to the years that I am not still working and I have a lot of time to play games all day and all night long :D

but if it would be seriously speaking, maybe around 1996 so that I could have change teh course and school that I enrolled in college :p

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
yeah... during those time, I always think if what would happen if I was able to took another course that I like than choosing engineering (buit I end up in design anyway) I could had finished earlier and if I had took up more college exams in other college, I might had been more happier there...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I like Raziel's idea :p

In fact, I'd like to visit ancient Egypt at the alleged time of the 10 plagues, or see Earth at the time of the supposed global flood, just to prove once and for all that the theists are wrong :p

But I'd rather go back to 1905, Germany, and meet Einstein, Planck and all the other big names on physics ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts