Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using a couple of action replay codes, and i was wondering if anyone knows which codes will not cause my game to crash and/or wipe my save data. Because, i really don't want to go through the tutorial again.

· soshin
3,378 Posts
Hmmm, have you experienced using any cheat that wipe out your save file? I've been playing this game a couple of times with cheats and so far it has been fine. Just to be safe, try deactivating your cheat whenever you save your game. It may not help much, but just in case.

· Hopeless Optimist
3,100 Posts
That's why you should always make a backup of your savefile before tinkering with it...
Other than that, make sure you have codes for the correct regional version of your game.

· Stop! Awesome Time!
67 Posts
Don't ever use the super race modifier (Game crash - no save deleted), most of the codes don't delete your save file anyway...

Although if your playing this for hours and you haven't saved for a while and you want to use a new code(assuming you don't know its full effect on the game),

I'd suggest that properly save the game (closing the emulator app) then opening it again and try out the new code...and for safe measures always keep a backup of your saves as stated by the other members of this site...

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I've tried using the Max Gil cheat, all jobs unlocked, all skills (works). However, even if i deactivate the cheats it just freezes the game. But yeah, i dunno if where i downloaded from had the correct NA version, so i'll try some EU codes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.