Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you could live out the life of one video game character or be a new or real movie character, who would it be???

For me, my video game one is a tie between Solid Snake and Cloud. Snakes life is full of danger and thrills and would be VERY exciting. Clould's is same thing.

**************Spoiler********************
What do you know, there both clones. HA

For movie, I'd like to be a character in Jurassic Park, and not get eaten, and would like to be Doug in Total Recall for the same reasons as Snake and Cloud.

Who would you be???

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
guess I'll be Mario.. and be a fatso with a large nose that can jump off ramps and stuff.. nyahaha!
Dude, we have Mario for a math teacher. I swear. He's kinda short and chubby and has the black hair and mustache and EVERYTHING. And his name is.... Mr. Maggio. Every time we see him we go, "It's-a me, Maggio!" We were gonna buy him a Luigi doll for Christmas but decided it'd be a bad idea :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Get him a Mario 64 shirt, with Mario's head plastered all over the place.. that'l be good..! nyahaha!
Rest assured, SOMETHING will be done. I will not let my math teacher impersonate Mario and get away with it scot-free! I bet on the weekends he dons a some red overalls and fights crime by jumping on the heads of criminals, and eating some... magic... plants... er... um. Riiiiiiiight...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Why would you ever want to be Max Payne, he got his wife and kid killed. That life in my book sucks. For me I would need to agree with carnage Solid Snake would be the best. Who would not want to be a super spy working for the government.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Movie: Marty Mcfly. Time travelling would be cool. The fact its in a delorean clinches it.

Game: Harder to say. Probably Crono. Time travelling would be cool. The epoch always made me think of the delorean in II so that clinches it.:)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.