Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you could live out the life of one video game character or be a new or real movie character, who would it be???

For me, my video game one is a tie between Solid Snake and Cloud. Snakes life is full of danger and thrills and would be VERY exciting. Clould's is same thing.

**************Spoiler********************
What do you know, there both clones. HA

For movie, I'd like to be a character in Jurassic Park, and not get eaten, and would like to be Doug in Total Recall for the same reasons as Snake and Cloud.

Who would you be???

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by gunblade89
I'd have to be either squall or solid snake, they're both badass, and got that "i'm gonna kick your ass attitude..."
Max Payne is like that, only more so. AND he can do bullet-time AND he talks in really weird similes.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
guess I'll be Mario.. and be a fatso with a large nose that can jump off ramps and stuff.. nyahaha!
Dude, we have Mario for a math teacher. I swear. He's kinda short and chubby and has the black hair and mustache and EVERYTHING. And his name is.... Mr. Maggio. Every time we see him we go, "It's-a me, Maggio!" We were gonna buy him a Luigi doll for Christmas but decided it'd be a bad idea :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Get him a Mario 64 shirt, with Mario's head plastered all over the place.. that'l be good..! nyahaha!
Rest assured, SOMETHING will be done. I will not let my math teacher impersonate Mario and get away with it scot-free! I bet on the weekends he dons a some red overalls and fights crime by jumping on the heads of criminals, and eating some... magic... plants... er... um. Riiiiiiiight...

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Why would you ever want to be Max Payne, he got his wife and kid killed. That life in my book sucks. For me I would need to agree with carnage Solid Snake would be the best. Who would not want to be a super spy working for the government.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Orochi? From which game? There are a lot of Orochis (the one from DQ 3 would be a pretty nice one to be).

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Movie: Marty Mcfly. Time travelling would be cool. The fact its in a delorean clinches it.

Game: Harder to say. Probably Crono. Time travelling would be cool. The epoch always made me think of the delorean in II so that clinches it.:)

1 - 20 of 111 Posts