Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, im witouth imagination
im looking 4 some rpgs or adventure games to entertain myself during vacations, preferably 4 psx (i have a real one) or PC
iv played:

final fantast IX
final fantast VIII
final fantast VII
final fantast VI
Chrono cross
chrono triggers
Grim Fandango
Monkey island 3
Monkey island 4
Hand of fate
Day of the Tentacle
N some more sfuff

i wanted to buy "stupid aliens" 4 the pc but i cant seem to find it. Should i buy Parasite Eve 2? What genre is it??

S

·
0 Posts
Neojag, Parasite Eve 2 is an RPG as is Parasite Eve. The problem is Parsite Eve 2 is only playble w/FPSE and even then it has graphics glitches. No other emulator will run it at this time..
Other RPGs you might enjoy are Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Tales of Destiny, Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4, and Final Fantasy V. Also Alundra and Alundra 2.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by sxamiga
Neojag, Parasite Eve 2 is an RPG as is Parasite Eve. The problem is Parsite Eve 2 is only playble w/FPSE and even then it has graphics glitches. No other emulator will run it at this time..
Other RPGs you might enjoy are Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2, Tales of Destiny, Breath of Fire 3, Breath of Fire 4, and Final Fantasy V. Also Alundra and Alundra 2.
sincerely,
sx/amiga
thkx, i have a real PSX, so i think ill got buy parasite EVE II but im gonna tryout wild arms too or breath of fire
thks ppl 4 the suggestions :)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Hey Neojag you want "Stupid Invaiders " for pC right ? well they are 4 cd , and that would make 2800$00 from a source i now !!!

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Zell
Hey Neojag you want "Stupid Invaiders " for pC right ? well they are 4 cd , and that would make 2800$00 from a source i now !!!
are u talking about Martz hickock? ;) or "other guy"?
ehe, plz pm me ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts