Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This.

Yea, winter is here. We made one of these a couple years ago, but the front skis bent in and completely ruined the steering colum, so we threw it in the canal :p.

Basically, we took a lawnmower, gutted it, took off the wheels, reinforced it, and welded snowmobile skis on to where the wheels were. It has full steering capability and is solid built. The last one we had up to 60 mph through the pasture (with no snow on the ground :p), but we will have helmets this time. Safety first, of course :).

It makes for some kick ass fun in the winter time.

Look at my image gallery to see pictures of my progress. Is that not the most kick ass thing you have ever seen? :p

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Looks dangerous :evil: I love it! :wub:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
wow, sweet dude. i wish it snowed here so i could do ANYTHING in the snow....time to visit family in canada then :p

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Haha, amazing!

I think I'm gonna do something like that with my brother this year. He wants to so bad.. looks hella fun too. :thumb: Can't wait till the snow starts to fall! :guitar:

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
There's about a half a meter snow here, and in January and February there's about minus 20-35 degrees Celsius, damn, I can't really imagine a place that never snows in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts