Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of eventually getting Tekken 7, but so far my favorite is Tekken Tag 2 as I've played in on my XBOX 360 a lot.

I don't like the final boss in Tekken 6. Tekken 5 was ok. I couldn't get into Tekken 4. I loved Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag. I still have the first 3 Tekken games, but my DVD (for the computer) is busted and I'm not in the mood of replacing it at the moment.

Tekken and Tekken 2 weren't bad either IMSHO. I still miss my Tekken 3 shirt that wore out. :(

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't like the final boss on Tekken 6. I have it for my Vita and XBOX 360 and play it.

The 3DS Tekken isn't bad either.

I don't know why I don't like Tekken 4, but I don't like it either.

I wish I could play Tekken 3 on my Vita, but if I fix my computer I'll be able to play it on my PC and Tablet.

I still have my Tekken, Tekken 2, and Tekken 3 games.

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like Tekken 7 a lot, but wish it had arcade endings in arcade mode like Street Fighter V Arcade Edition.

Still I probably played Tekken 7 more than I did any other Tekken game.

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,428 Posts
Meanwhile i for a lot of time wished sf v had a single player experience like tekken 7, you had a lot of unlockables in that game and it felt nice to try different mods, in sf v it felt more like a chore and no enticing rewards.

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Injustice 2 scratched my itch for collecting stuff. I like Street Fighter V Arcade edition as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts