Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Believe in Harmony
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw the newest trailer available for ffxii (the one with the sketch at the beginning) and I really like the music. I was just wondering what software I would need to rip the music from it.

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
Well, the PSX MultiConvertor lets you rip the audio out of a video clip from a cd source, but I wouldn't know if you can even do this with a file (using this software). If you can, I don't know how. Of course, you could always try and find out the name of the song and go from there.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I use the winamp disk writer output plugin to rip anime openings and endings. ;) you could try that

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
VirtualDub does the job fair and square.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Typhoon 01 said:
VirtualDub does the job fair and square.
yeah, but it's locked for WVM files, but usually files in that format have very big compression :) = ugly quality ;)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
KanedA said:
yeah, but it's locked for WVM files, but usually files in that format have very big compression :) = ugly quality ;)
you can open wmvs in vdubmod using "DirectShow" avisynth template located underneath the open tab ( go to it from File > open )

Yours,
-Elly

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
didn't know about that (till now ;) ) whell... I'm using almost only Virtua dub

oh, I don't want to open another thread: with what can I decompress and such thing the mpeg2 format? I got a tv card, and recorded few thing from tv in that format, is't so large ... :) and in virtua dub when I try to open that in it is an error (no video frames in file - or something like that)

I'd be very greatefull for the answer :)

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,357 Posts
Did you try the MPEG2source template?

Yours,
-Elly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts