Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,
My parents told me that I can ask one think for the christmas for Santa Claus :D
so... what should I ask for?

your oppinion is important for me :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
I highly doubt they're going to give you the second, unless your parents are extraordinarily generous. I'd go for the PS2.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
i'd second the PS2. :)

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Well if you wanna be realistic about it, go for the PS2. But if your parents are really insecure about your love for them and can therefore be easily exploited, go for the GF3 + AthlonXP option.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
I highly doubt they're going to give you the second, unless your parents are extraordinarily generous. I'd go for the PS2.
I don't think my paRENts would just give me a PS2 either

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Asfaloth
Well if you wanna be realistic about it, go for the PS2. But if your parents are really insecure about your love for them and can therefore be easily exploited, go for the GF3 + AthlonXP option.
Hey... that is a great idea exploding my parents
should be the trick, because they ever go by my cousin side,
anyway... seems like PS2 is winnig the contest, so Ill go for it ;)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
These options are very cool....I'd ask for the 2nd one...but
if they were my parents i doubt they would give u that....my parents wouldn't give me even a GameCube.....The most that i can expect for them are a bunch of CD's..(not that i don't like CD's...but...)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
chalk me down for the XP + Geforce 3...a PS2 is nice but I think the game cube will be better in the long run. Can't go wrong with a new computer though ;)

·
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well thinking on your oppinions and my parents pocket Ill go for PS2 thanx guys
anyway I don´t think the gamecube is going to have a long future

·
Registered
411 Posts
What is wrong with you?? Why won't your parents get you FFX? Its the best game for the PS2. If they don't then blackmail. ^-^

Originally posted by Ryoga
me, I am begging for FFX, I want FFX, if I don't get FFX, Ill kill them and have my GF buy me FFX

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Im not saynig they won't buy it for me, just instead of holding off until they can find it, they might buy me soenmthing else instea, in which case, Ill kill them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
That sucks major ass. Luckly for me I get what I want...one way or another....Muhahaha...okay sorry just needed to get that out of my system. ^-^

Originally posted by Ryoga
Im not saynig they won't buy it for me, just instead of holding off until they can find it, they might buy me soenmthing else instea, in which case, Ill kill them.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Beh I could blow 350 dollars on a ps2 and one game but instead i'm going to get 20 greatest hits psone games for the same price. I wont be coming out of my room until easter. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts