• Buy some more PS2 games

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Buy the 3D glasses for PS2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy a GForce 3 for my PC

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Save some money for the XBOX...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save all my money and by a BEAUTIFULL present for Sofia (Yeah... righ...)

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, my birthday is almost here and soon after that the Xmas will be here as well so my income is usually great by this time of here, and so i'm planning on buying some stuff but... although it a lot of money, it's not enought for every thing I have in mind so I was Hopping that u could help me decide what to choose.

I WILL save some money for Final Fantasy X, that's the only thing that i'm sure to do, apart from that... what do u think?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Well, you've probably been buying hardware/games/stuff for the past few years, so why not try something a little different this time: Give Sofia a wonderful gift. :) I'm sure the rewards will be far greater than any enjoyment you can get from video cards or whatever.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Well save half of the money for self interest and the rest spend it to buy a present for Sofia ! Don't forget "it dosn't matter how much it cost's , it's the intention that count" !

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Zell
Well save half of the money for self interest and the rest spend it to buy a present for Sofia ! Don't forget "it dosn't matter how much it cost's , it's the intention that count" !
I agree. Use the remaining money (if there's any) to get Metal Gear Solid 2!!!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Yay!!!

Yay!!! After cajoling my mom for around two hours last night, I'm getting Metal Gear Solid 2 this weekend (as opposed to Christmas). If you don't see me around this weekend, don't be surprised...:heh:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Howbout going for both? get a gift for Sophia this Christmas, then save the rest of the money for MGS2 and/or FFX .. :)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
Howbout going for both? get a gift for Sophia this Christmas, then save the rest of the money for MGS2 and/or FFX .. :)
FFX won't be out until January/February, while MGS2 is out already. I suggest the latter.

BTW I've been playing the demo of MGS2 like crazy. I'm pretty sure I can zip through that in 4 minutes now. Boy am I in shape for MGS2

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Give her sun screen that'll make her mellow. You will be repaid in spades. :wink: On the economical side, it's also quite a cheap investment.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Give her sun screen that'll make her mellow. You will be repaid in spades. :wink: On the economical side, it's also quite a cheap investment.
if youy're going for cheapies but goodies, try s'mores. Or spam :evil:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
so what do ya say when you give it to her? HERE BABY! EAT MY SPAM! umm.. that doesn't sound right.. :heh:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
When I do and have a permanent indentation in my forehead where the spam is thrown at, I will know all too well..

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hmmm....maybe ill try doing that this christmas. :evil: but only as a joke before i give my REAL gift.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
1 - 20 of 128 Posts