Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah uh, just wondering what program you guys use to make isos. I mean, using the cd is annoying for me, and .isos or .imgs run quicker. Can someone give meh the link to a place that I can download a program that will change my CDs into one of those two formats? o_O

lol, oh yeah.. Also. If anyone has the .img or .iso of Xenogears, would they mind sending me it on msn or something? ^_-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Erm, I'm also sorry, this thread probly shouldnt be in this section either. Forgive meh, I was an idiot, lol.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
we don't sopurt piracy in this forum, read the rules before posting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hellmasterx said:
..What the hell? Do you even know what piracy is? Because I'm not doing anything related to piracy. I wanted to turn one of my OWN CDs into an iso or img on my computer so I can play it on my computer.

And as far as Xenogears is concerned, I own the game, but it doesnt work on my computer for some reason. So I asked to see if anyone had an img or iso so it would save me the trouble. =/

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
gameangel said:
..What the hell? Do you even know what piracy is?
yes, he does, and so should you. when hellmasterx said this:
hellmasterx said:
he was referring to when you said

lol, oh yeah.. Also. If anyone has the .img or .iso of Xenogears, would they mind sending me it on msn or something? ^_-
making your own ISO is perfectly fine, and even encouraged for the best PSX emulation experience, however, having someone make one and send it to you is a nono :nono: and why would you want someone to send you an ISO when you can just make your own in just a few minutes?

so, back to your question. CloneCD (on its "game" preset) and Alcohol120% (on it's Playstation preset, and using .img files) are the 2 best programs for making ISOs. i use em all the time.

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
gameangel said:
And as far as Xenogears is concerned, I own the game, but it doesnt work on my computer for some reason. So I asked to see if anyone had an img or iso so it would save me the trouble. =/
Even if you own the game you are not allowed to ask for ISOs of it. Please be aware of it next time.

As for making ISOs I use Alcohol 120%. It's a fantastic program that can read and write multiple ISO formats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Demigod said:
Even if you own the game you are not allowed to ask for ISOs of it. Please be aware of it next time.

As for making ISOs I use Alcohol 120%. It's a fantastic program that can read and write multiple ISO formats.
Awesome, lol. Well sorry, I didn't know that it was considered piracy to ask for the game from someone. But uh, where can I get Alcohol 120%?

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
I use ISOBuster with my PSX CD's/non copy protected PC games and Alcohol 120% for my copy protected PC games or PSX games that ISOBuster gets reading errors on.

·
Crazy White Boy
90 Posts
I prefer to create Isos with Blindwrite and daemontools for virtual cd devices.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
I use stuff ranging from iso buster to FantomCD...FCD has a nice pretty organized gui for us candy-ass users ^^ and it supports *READING* many iso filetypes, it only writes a few different types but it has a good package.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
I used to use virtualcd before... esp. for my PC games... now I use Daemon Tool...

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
>>As for making ISOs I use Alcohol 120%. It's a fantastic program that can read and write multiple ISO formats

I use it myself. The one program i use when i should make ISO

1 - 20 of 20 Posts