Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys saturday is my birthday and my sister has that day off so she wants to buy some games one of which is probably reserving resident evil4,my mom got me ratchet and clank up your arsenal,lord of the rings return of the king and need for speed underground 2.is clock tower3 and need for speed hot pursuit 2 worth getting?

· Heretic
2,771 Posts
I have mixed feelings for Clock Tower 3. I really liked the atomsphere, but being an innocent girl running away from murderers the whole time got a bit old. I don't know anything about NFS though.

· -PM to advertise here-
8,320 Posts
IMO, Jak3 is much better than Up your Arsenal. And Hot Pursuit2 wipes the floor with UG2 (considering fun factor alone).

Other games that are upcoming include Smackdown vs Raw 05. NFS MW. RE4 as you said. Matrix: The path of Neo. Amongst the older games, I am assuming you already have played the MGS series and FF.

And I would suggest Silent Hill2 over Clock Tower 3. You may look into the Fatal frame series as well if you're into horror titles.

Two other awesome games include Devil May Cry 3 (my personal best for 05) and Tekken6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.