Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i like a lot of movies, however Good Morning Vietnam is my favorite don't ask me why i just love it.

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Currently I would say Blade Runner.

2001: A Space Odyssey is also one of my all-time favorites :)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Probably The Shawshank Redemption

·
Eh??
1,737 Posts
Candlemass said:
spaceballs!!!!!!!!
This movie is :rotflmao: !!!!

Anyway, my favorite movie is "Memmento" (the one with the guy who has a diferent type of amnesia). But if I could count anime movies too, I would say "Inuyasha Movie 2"! I jes LUV that one!

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
psicomaniaco said:
Anyway, my favorite movie is "Memmento" (the one with the guy who has a diferent type of amnesia). But if I could count anime movies too, I would say "Inuyasha Movie 2"! I jes LUV that one!
Omg psicomaniaco I had a friends that just loved memmento, he made me and a couple of buddies watch it after about 3 months of telling us about it. It was defintely a good movie though. Personally I got lots of favourites but I really like finding nemo.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Hardest Question Ever IMO considering how many movie's i've seen. I am beyond a movie nut, but some of my Favorites (in no particular order) are:

The Evil Dead, Back to the Future (3 as a whole), Full Metal Jacket, Donnie Darko, Shaun of the Dead, Saving Private Ryan, Original Star Wars Trilogy Movies, Alien & Aliens, Amongst Others. Those are all that popped into my mind at the moment.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,477 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
still "Cruel Intentions" ("Eiskalte Engel" wie soll ich nur sagen, wie geil der ist >_<)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (buffy ^^!!!) and Ryan Phillippe (*screamhysterical*) awww ^^ *purr*

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Strider said:
lord of the rings, my favourite 9+ hour long movie :p
lol, I've been at it on a marathone in cinema city, damn my ass got almost flat :heh: but anyway, favorite movie? my first BIG movie in cinema : Jurassic Park :) anime: GITS of course

·
Back to regular business
3,258 Posts
"Léon" - a really great movie with Jean Reno (not the one with Jean Claude van Damme :D) acting as a killer who "adopts" a little girl.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Popuri said:
still "Cruel Intentions" ("Eiskalte Engel" wie soll ich nur sagen, wie geil der ist >_<)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (buffy ^^!!!) and Ryan Phillippe (*screamhysterical*) awww ^^ *purr*
You've said it all ;) :thumb:

As for some other great ones:
Monty Python's Life of Brian!!!

And the Holy Grail and Meaning of Life movies are great as well, made by the same team!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not quite a movie, but the Rurouni Kenshin Reminiscence OVA (Samurai X - Trust and Betrayal) series. It's frickingly godly, and it's hands down my favourite movie/T.V. series of all time.

In terms of live action films, Das Boot is currently my favourite. Apocalypse Now (non-Redux version) and Snatch are also up there.

Boltzmann said:
Currently I would say Blade Runner.

2001: A Space Odyssey is also one of my all-time favorites :)
Awesome movie picks, Boltzmann.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts