Next Generation Emulation banner

what is your favorite vba game ?

13K views 154 replies 38 participants last post by  JuniorCRB 
#1 ·
:help:
i need a recommendation
and if you mind post the screenshots too :)

#5 ·
My Favs so far are:

Mario Kart
Earth Worm Jim
Lady Sia
Tony Hawk's PRo Skater 2

#9 ·
Megaman Battle Network would be the best gba game so far...............just take my word for it..i'm not going to all the trouble of taking screenshots when there are thousands of sites that already have them *cough* pocket.ign.com *cough*

#10 ·
I´m staying whit
Final Fight One
Mario Kart Super Circuit

BTW is there any way to get speed in VBA?

#12 ·
oh and I forgot to mention Castlevania - Circle of The Moon DAMN fine game, and Advance Wars, to b honest the GBA is fantastic all round

#13 ·
..here's Advance Wars....but I am not gonna bother posting more as there is the GBA screenshots section, that is pretty 'complete'

#16 ·
LH advance and Gradius advance. :)

...I also play GBC games there too....current faves are Sakura Wars and Tokimeki Memorial: Culture/Sport editions.

#18 ·
> I'm venturing out of the epsxe forum finally!!

About time. You've already been mentioned on some of the other forums. :p

I didn't like Castlevania much at first, but the more I played it, the more interesting it got, especially when I got the mars card and turned the hero into an Alucard clone.

#20 ·
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Ryos
SepHirotH: Have you tried higher levels of frame skip?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah I tried it but is so ugly

#24 ·
Will they? I think they only came out for the Wonderswan.

#26 ·
Square won't publish anything for Nintendo while the current NoJ president is in power. I'm not sure if they will afterwards, but definitely not now. He's been adamantly opposed to Square.

"In an article with Bloomberg Japan, Hiroshi Yamauchi, the president of Nintendo Company Limited, stated that the company does not and will not have a contract with Square to produce software for the Game Boy Advance or the GameCube. "

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.