Next Generation Emulation banner

What is your favorite portable on the market?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must admit, I've been wowed by the PSP, even though I still like the DS and prefer the GBA SP, the PSP has much more going for it.

So what's your preference?

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Where's GP2X? That would get my vote. :p

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 龍我雷 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
1,201 Posts
I vote for psp 200x.. it's still selling here!!

psp3000 would be my choice, but since I dont have it and it lacks the ability to install
cfw.. naah thx.

Where's GP2X? That would get my vote. :p
I would prefer GP32.. did you play Raphael on it.. :)

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I'm kinda torn, though i love my PSP1000 i have been spending a lot of time on my DSL lately (blames Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow). But i would say the PSP is still my favorite portable console if only for the awesomeness of DJ Max Portable (any iteration).

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
PSP 1000 for me, okay they're not selling it anymore but I can probably find one second handed. Otherwise I really wouldn't know. I'd probably invest in a good phone instead so that I can watch my movies on that. DS is nice, perhaps I'd enjoy it even more than my PSP if my GF would have one as well.

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Personally I own a PSP 1000, but if I were to buy something brand new right now, it'd be the PSP 3000.

Given the choice I'd still stick to the PSP 1000 though. Homebrew ftw xD

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I don't have a portable console, but I think PSP has more games that I'd want.

1,834 Posts
psp for me, of course.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.