Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you can see from the pic's below my favorite, elegant, beloved, masterpiece, sport car issssssssss;

The BMW Z9 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Z9 is powered by the world's first V-8 turbo diesel, the 3.9 liter engine first produced for the BMW 7 Series 740d model.

The 3.9 liter V-8 is a common rail, direct injection unit. It produces more torque than any other engine in BMW's history, an incredible 413 lbs/ft (560 Nm) of torque. Torque is maintained constantly between 1750 and 2500 rpm to give outstanding performance even at the low end of the rev range. Maximum power is an impressive 245 hp.

OOOOOOooooooooo yyyyyyeeeaahh!!!!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well currently I have a sports edition Vauxhall (or opel for the rest of the world:rolleyes: ) Corsa. Whilst it wouldn't be my dream car it is mine and as such I love it.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
I think its 'cos we drive on the left hand side of the road. Hence the cars over here have the steering on the right. I think its to distinguish between the 2 types. Pretty daft anyways.

·
Registered
345 Posts
if money was no object what so ever,
i would go with a bentley

so what if its not a sports car but damn them things look sooooooooooo nice and it must drive like a dream

second choice would be an aston martin

·
Registered
75 Posts
/me saw a DeLorean in the street yesterday. :)

I love the Ferrari F40 and F50, the McLaren F1 and the Porsche Carrera GT or the 911 GT...

as for more affordable cars, the new Celica is nice and the Volvo S40-S80 :), even though S80 is expensive...

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
BMW M5.......yea baby.....yea

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
the Delorean, or the Diablo.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by YoD
/me saw a DeLorean in the street yesterday. :)

I love the Ferrari F40 and F50, the McLaren F1 and the Porsche Carrera GT or the 911 GT...

I love Mclaren too, in fact I'm a Mika Hakkien fan (McLaren/Mercedes), in F-1

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Yeah,Mika Hakkinen rules.

CD? Back to the Future fan?

As for me a good old Lamboghini Countach would be perfect(black if possible)can you deliver it tomorrow?:D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I must have seen Back to the Future about a million times. Great movie.
I love Christopher Lloyd in that movie. "Great Scott!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts