Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
topic. also a question.

do I need an Internet/Router to Play games on XBOX360? wouldn't be a problem for me , I already have a router lol (obv) really but just wondering.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Google?

60$ new titles
20$+ for platinum hits.

Generally the same as the ps3.

and before you create another thread for the wii.

50$ new titles
20-30$ for older titles.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Say some thing nice or don't say at all. ok?

Edit: Nice ninja edit.
Do you see an "edited at" under my post?

Stop asking to be spoon fed. A simple google search would of answered 70% of your threads.

Say some thing nice or don't say at all. ok?

Edit: Nice ninja edit... you still didn't answer my other question...
You added your other question after I replied to your first post?

Do you think me mentally stunted troll?

do I need an Internet/Router to Play games on XBOX360? wouldn't be a problem for me , I already have a router lol (obv) really but just wondering.
wtf is this ****....yahoo answers? That isn't even a sensible ninja edit.

Do you need an internet connection to run bomb sweeper on windows?

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
sonic, refer to your local guides for cheapest prices on xbox 360 and games. Otherwise check places like amazon, ebay or any online retailer for prices for your locale.

as for your second question, you need a router if you wish to connect to live in order to play online or to buy and download Live Arcade games.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xblade, Well you posted just "Google?" Then I Pressed the Quote Button.
Then I suddenly found that you Edited it before I posted... and you already called your self a Troll.

2 Threads were posted here by me.

1 about the PS3 prices & the PS3 Game Prices and this one , I found the games expensive so I needed to check if The XBOX360 The same way or not ... I needed to know what is the cheapest XBOX360 and needed to know if I need an internet in XBXO360 so the Question was probably worth it....

now some one Answer my Question Aside XBlade being a Rude Troll and First and latest addition to my blocked list.

What is the lowest price available for XBOX360? in what range the prices of xbox360 games? I heard they are cheaper than PS3 but no clue

Do I need the internet in order to Run games on XBOX360? Thanks.

EDIT:

sonic, refer to your local guides for cheapest prices on xbox 360 and games. Otherwise check places like amazon, ebay or any online retailer for prices for your locale.

as for your second question, you need a router if you wish to connect to live in order to play online or to buy and download Live Arcade games.
Thanks for answering my second question. But i don't think the internet shopping is as same as RL lol i could be wrong ...

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
How the hell should we know what the prices of XBOX-360 games are in Sonic's World?

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
Xblade, Well you posted just "Google?" Then I Pressed the Quote Button.
Then I suddenly found that you Edited it before I posted... and you already called your self a Troll.

2 Threads were posted here by me.

1 about the PS3 prices & the PS3 Game Prices and this one , I found the games expensive so I needed to check if The XBOX360 The same way or not ... I needed to know what is the cheapest XBOX360 and needed to know if I need an internet in XBXO360 so the Question was probably worth it....

now some one Answer my Question Aside XBlade being a Rude Troll and First and latest addition to my blocked list.

What is the lowest price available for XBOX360? in what range the prices of xbox360 games? I heard they are cheaper than PS3 but no clue

Do I need the internet in order to Run games on XBOX360? Thanks.

EDIT:

Thanks for answering my second question. But i don't think the internet shopping is as same as RL lol i could be wrong ...
I answered your first question and your second question is just a failed attempt to make me look bad.

Its not even plausible. Why would you need an internet connection to use a mainstream console system???????????????????????

You are the only troll in the vicinity.

·
7,828 Posts
like I said sonic, check your local guides and online services for the cheapest price. If you want a shove in the right direction look for prices for the Xbox 360 arcade pack and the platinum hits range, as these are the cheapest options available to you.

For instance in Australia, I can get a 360 Arcade pack for sub $299 with about 3 games or so bundled with it. Some games are as cheap as $30 and some second hand games are as low as $17. But that is worthless to you unless you check your local guides for prices.

and you only require internet for online gaming. Offline you do not require an internet connection to play games, but I already said that.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
XBox360 games range from $10 to $50 depending on their condition. Used games are generally cheaper, but used and popular games may not go down much in price.

As for the console itself, $199.99 to $299.99 depending on which version you are getting. A used console can go as low as $150, but there's no guarantee it won't have anything bad...

That's pretty much it for the US. If you are elsewhere... (especially in Europe) then expect prices to take a hike. In Sonic's world, I believe a 360 would translate to approximately... 200,000,000 rings. And a game can be anywhere from 6,000,000 to 18,000,000 rings.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
How the hell should we know what the prices of XBOX-360 games are in Sonic's World?
just tell me in any country , can't find a Reference on the internet lol :(
Just tell me your Prices at your Place maybe it can be close to mine. =P

like I said sonic, check your local guides and online services for the cheapest price. If you want a shove in the right direction look for prices for the Xbox 360 arcade pack and the platinum hits range, as these are the cheapest options available to you.

For instance in Australia, I can get a 360 Arcade pack for sub $299 with about 3 games or so bundled with it. Some games are as cheap as $30 and some second hand games are as low as $17. But that is worthless to you unless you check your local guides for prices.
I will , but just needing some hopes lol

XBox360 games range from $10 to $50 depending on their condition. Used games are generally cheaper, but used and popular games may not go down much in price.

As for the console itself, $199.99 to $299.99 depending on which version you are getting. A used console can go as low as $150, but there's no guarantee it won't have anything bad...

That's pretty much it for the US. If you are elsewhere... (especially in Europe) then expect prices to take a hike. In Sonic's world, I believe a 360 would translate to approximately... 200,000,000 rings. And a game can be anywhere from 6,000,000 to 18,000,000 rings.
[email protected] XBOX360 Price.
and [email protected] Games Ring prices In the Sonic World XD

if the games goes from 10 to 20 I would buy lol

Thanks for your answer really helpful. I will check where i live in and hope the prices of the games won't be +40 :\

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Prices differ between countries...for instance:

When I bought my graphics card it cost around $600 US Dollars when I converted my local currency to USD, but the same graphics card in the US only cost $400 US Dollars....thus telling you how much they cost is pointless as they differ between countries plus we don't even know where the hell you live so if one of us happened to be there we can't tell you

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
as I already said.
The prices in RL can be different from the internet.

the Place/Country Where i live in doesn't have online shops (i think).
btw I would Buy Used games if I needed to as long as they weren't used a lot. , I really don't Support Internet Trade... specially hackers... =P

I just wanted to know From other people how much do they Buy their games so it might give me a hope to buy an XBOX360 and asked a question about XBOX360 and I got the answer.
now the Third question.

Is the XBOX360 Worth it? is their any big difference between xbox360 and PS3 Games/Processors/Hardwares?

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
I just wanted to know From other people how much do they Buy their games so it might give me a hope to buy an XBOX360 and asked a question about XBOX360 and I got the answer.
.....................................................................................

That statement clearly doesn't make a lick of sense.

as I already said.
:???:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
.....................................................................................

That statement clearly doesn't make a lick of sense.

:???:
hes asking, from what i understand how much everyone else got there 360 for, since he may be wanting to buy it from different places. Or retail stores, which do not have a website.

And the judge would have been a better pic, anyway forget about that.

·
7,828 Posts
as I already said.

the Place/Country Where i live in doesn't have online shops (i think).
btw I would Buy Used games if I needed to as long as they weren't used a lot. , I really don't Support Internet Trade... specially hackers... =P

now the Third question.

Is the XBOX360 Worth it? is their any big difference between xbox360 and PS3 Games/Processors/Hardwares?

well if the prices are different in RL to the internet then you should compile a list of all the prices from retailers in your local area. If you want to reference the prices then check online stores such as amazon or ebay for international prices.

as for difference between the 360 and PS3 there is little difference in multiplatform games with the main difference being techniques used for AA, or loading and install times. As for first party titles, well that is a subjective matter. At the end of the day after you finish weighing up the pros and cons of each console, plus with reading interviews from the developer who designed each consoles computer chip and who has access to the technical design of each console then they are very similar.

·
Drowning in a red state.
9,083 Posts
hes asking, from what i understand how much everyone else got there 360 for, since he may be wanting to buy it from different places. Or retail stores, which do not have a website.

And the judge would have been a better pic, anyway forget about that.
He said otherwise in numerous post in this thread, to lazy to quote them. Since a person's understanding of his post can be "wtf do to his lack of grammar he can easily manipulate his engrish to his tune.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
i only read the last post, sorry about that, anyway please ignore my comment then.

Bar the judge of course :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.