Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
welcome Mahmoud Al-ahlawi (i think thats ryt).
There is no answer to your question because different emulators work well with different games and different PC specs:) but my favourite emulator is Epsxe because it runs my games better than any other emulator.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
doesthe best emulator change in some parts of the world? :p

well, most people use ePSXe or PSXeven, but SSSPSX and its predecessor, PCSX, are good as well.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
And dont forget no Emulator is perfect.U might want to change the emu to gain more experience.

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
ePSXe has always been a firm favourite of mine, it has worked flawlessly (and very quickly may i add) on all games ive tried on it, altho as these guys have said, its always wise to try other emulators, especially if you are having problems.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Epsx is very good you should try that first.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I'd say epsxe because it got great flexibility with the plugins and supports most of the games for playstation.
The only games that I have tried that does not work is Initial D.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
flakeup said:
AdriPSX is the best, try it out!
I highly doubt it, I would recommend PSXeven or ePSXe instead.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Why do people insist in using AdriPSX when there are better alternatives? oO

Yours,
-E

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
probably the same reason people use standard Internet Explorer when there are better alternatives like MyIE2, Firefox, Opera, etc etc etc.....it does the basic thing, it might not be the best, but it works.

plus adripsx, you dont need the BIOS ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.