Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best audio plugin for a sound blaster 16 pci card??????????????????

I love ePSXe. I think it's the best out there, but I've been having sound problems with it. Please HELP!!!!

:spy:
:laser:

G

·
I think in the next release of ePSXe you'll find that the internal (built in) SPU is excellent. It has been much improved and can hold it's own w/any of them. Pete's direct sound (the latest version) also is excellent. You might want to give that one a try .
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
10 Posts
Internal SPU is the best for me

The built-in SPU always worked fine for me.Being the fastest of the SPUs. It´s true that Eternal emulation is much better but at cost of speed and compatibility.

I am also waiting for the new release of ePSXe and the internal SPU.

·
Registered
81 Posts
DON'T TAKE UR BREATH

Don't take your breath while waiting for a next ePSXe release. Their just to slow at work... And I'm rally sad to say that you know. But jeez, there so much great that can't be played yet. :mad: Cheers up guys and ask for it, maybe we'll have a great Christman gift from them!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It'll be awsome :cool: So who is the pres???? :lol: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vice???? Sec???????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd start off with Eternal's SPU. If there are any problems, like XA errors in Chrono Cross, head to Pete's DirectSound SPU. Otherwise, use the internal and stick with it; it's the best you got.

G

·
Okay okay, enough is enough. This has gotten away from the topic so I'm closing it. Cygoku, they are not slow. They have lives too you know and this is a hobby for them, not a full time job. So please do not ask or bug them, just be patient. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.