Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might be a stupid question. to be honest, i'm not quite sure yet. i've been exploring psx emulation for a few years... and i've come across all sorts of different extensions for image files... .iso, .bin, .img... and i know all about the .cue and .ccd files, and about subchannel files, etc... but a few games that i obtained earlier were labeled as ECM files, which i've never come across. to be more precise, it was labled "nameofillegallydownloadedgamehere.img.ecm" can anyone tell me what they're for? because it doesn't load in ePSXe, PSXeven, or pSX. I had a small hunch that it might have something to do with a PSX to PSP conversion file or something, but it was obtained with quite a few other regular PSX games... plus the file came with a .ccd and a .sub like a normal .img file sometimes will. I tried to convert it all to an .iso and a .bin and neither of those worked either. any information?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Sorry, we don't support users who download games.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I lost my disk 1 of Thousand Arms years ago when I loaned it to a friend, and do not have the ability to rip it myself anymore. I was extremelly excited to finally find it on one of those shady emulation websites where it was downloaded, but I DO technically own a legit copy of the game, good sir! just because I couldn't PERSONALLY rip it myself shouldn't cancel out the fact that I, at one point in my life, shelled out $30 something dollars for this very game! which I still own atleast HALF of! :p does that count for anything??

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Sorry, we don't support users who download games.
^No exceptions im afraid.
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.