Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
Dont, It's too stuped to go and deleat. The fact tht There's not poll make it look worse.
May I ask what's so stupid about asking people what instrument they play/not play?

While we're at that, I mostly play the guitar.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
The only musical instrument i can play half decently is a guitar.. anything else, well more like loud belching and screaming.. :D:D:D

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
LOL...I dont wanna be mean.
I play the piano, alto saxophone. :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by ToM_E
LOL...I dont wanna be mean.
I play the piano, alto saxophone. :)
na, it's okay.. its an accepted fact that i'm a lousy musician! :D:D:D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Already mentioned this, but trumpet, baritone, and trombone. I think the question's better without a poll.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Not really sure if I can say that I actually can play any instrument.... but, well, what the heck?;)

Most of times I *more or less* play the guitar, but I like the drums as well... also, my sister has here the authentic Fritz Dobbert piano... it's a german one, and it sure is a good-loking instrument... I see myself playing Moonlight (from Viper) on a crowded show in my dreams... :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I feel like an idiot right now :stupid:

I play piano, sax, drums, euphonium, trombone, and clarinet :)p)
Here's a personal favorite (for all you Faye Wong haters out there), the first recital piece I've ever played at school:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And no. I did not sing it. I had a girl sing it for me, as I can't sing worth beans. She did a really good job, so I was glad.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Which instrument did you play that song with?

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Bgnome

how many other instuments did he list could play treble and bass at the same time? :p
i didn't say anything cos I wanted to be nice...you could play that with the organ too :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts