Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the off topic post but I didn't know anywhere else to comment about this :p Anyways, a while back I remember reading an old IGN article about a new Radiant Silvergun game. They even had a few screenshots and, as I'm sure you can imagine, they were mind-blowing. The article went on to say that Treasure wasn't sure if they were going to port the game to PS2 or Dreamcast, but that most of the coding had already been done on DC. That's the last I've heard on the game and it's been over a year since that article was published :( Does anyone here have any new information on this game?

Also does anyone know if there will be any emulators coming out in the near future that will support the original RSG? I know there was an emulator that ran "Titan" arcade games and RSG was one of them...but I have no idea where to find that emulator or the roms, bios, etc. etc...

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
I remember seeing screenshots from SSF, a saturn emulator, that had it running Radiant Silvergun.. That game is freaken awesome.. Too bad most Saturn emulators are still too early to play or are just too damn slow even on high end computers.. The future looks good though for saturn emulation.. Look at sega cd emulation..

I gotta say though, Radiant silvergun is just a bad ass SMUP.. I never heard anything about RS 2, but it would be cool if it was being made..

You can find links to other saturn emulators at www.zophar.net

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Wow, looks really really cool! One of my quake teammates is absolutely addicted to radiant silver gun which I wish I could play since I recently got hooked on smups (cave games rawr!) but I just don't own the systems for it sigh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts