Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, i am not complaining...Second, i just wanted to know what happened to NullDC team. I mean, i haven't heard of anything new since...almost an year ago (20 Aug 2008 ----> 18 July 2009). No new betas, no new plugins, and (that i know) no official site that we can check how/if things are going. So if there is any NullDC dev here on this forum please tell me you guys did not quit this project at mid-term. I'm asking this because i am playing Skies of Arcadia and i can see that the emulation is not yet ...how should i said it..."that enjoyable". I really hate the out-of-sync audio. =P

· Registered
25 Posts
Last we heard the devs were just bored with the emulator progress. The development of the PSP version is the only thing that seems to keep them going, although obviously the emulator still has serious issues that should be resolved.

Personally, I'm expecting either a new release or news on August 20th, since it will be 1 year since 1.0.3, and the team does seem fixated with special dates, they even announced that the initial release date for the new version was April Fool's.

· Snuff the rooster
87 Posts
Well, I hope that they continue to work on the PC emu. Is it even possible for the WinCE games to be played via PC Emu?

I always have problems with even playing games that require the use of the analog stick whilst using Xpadder, its just not as fluid as one would hope or expect. Thats the #1 defacto problem most have with the last release. Other than that I say 1.03 is just about the best damn DC emu EVER made!

Oh and Psyman said that he can help us G15 owners out by emulating the VMU screen/s? on the KB monochrome LCD.

That mixed with my 360 controller is as close as you could possible get to emulating teh DC on pc. ;) Its almost like the real thing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.