Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
According to Wikipedia, the No$GBA project is discontinued. Martin has removed the latest build by preventing donations. What happened to the project and what happened to Mark, all of his emails do not work anymore and I need to contact him.

If this is hopeless, is there anyone here who has followed the No$GBA project to great, or decent enough detail? If so can you PM me regarding this.

Regards, Mdkchatz

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
According to Wikipedia, the No$GBA project is discontinued.
You shouldn't believe what is written in wikipedia, since I assume you know that anyone can edit the contents. As long as the author doesn't say that he has dropped the project, we have to assume he is still working on it. For example, epsxe hasn't had an update for a long time, but they did update the emu a couple of months ago.

Mark has removed the latest build by preventing donations.
I have no clue who mark is. no$gba author is martin, not mark.

What happened to the project and what happened to Mark, all of his emails do not work anymore and I need to contact him.
No one knows what happen to him.

If this is hopeless, is there anyone here who has followed the No$GBA project to great, or decent enough detail? If so can you PM me regarding this.
It's a closed source project, so don't expect anyone to continue it other than martin himself.

Bottom line is, wikipedia isn't 100% reliable and you shouldn't assume anything because of what is written on the internet. Unless the author say they drop a project, you have to assume they are still working on it.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for the quick reply, thanks for the cheek as well ;)

Sorry about the mixup in names :O Im extremely tired.

I know very well what No$GBA is, this concern doesn't regard the source of the project. But merely just written support for EC. I am on a rampage in contacting all emu developers regarding this same question.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I think it will be like ePSXe: 5 years "sleeping" and in May 24 they done a new version.
Stop supossing about the author of the emu.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Your mom is fail

Stop supossing about the author of the emu.
Who's supposing anything, I'm just trying to contact the author.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
he doesn't want to be contacted.

he told me.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Well I have gotten a hold of a few of his emials by browsing the various pages of his website. ALL my emails failed to deliver to them. The only thing remaining is his bank account information. Why he would post that publically I have no idea.

Something unusual definitely happened. I have witnessed lag in emulation before and never have I witnessed anything like this whereby the developer disappears off the face of the net without any clue as to what happened. I'm not saying anything happened at all, I'm just saying this is up in the air.

But surely someone may have contact with him :/

*snip*

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
uh... lol.

dude, the epsxe team disappear for years on end regularly :p

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
(...)
Something unusual definitely happened. I have witnessed lag in emulation before and never have I witnessed anything like this whereby the developer disappears off the face of the net without any clue as to what happened. I'm not saying anything happened at all, I'm just saying this is up in the air.
(...)
You should really read a bit more about emulation history before talking. It has happened dozens of times, only that you didn't notice before. For a simple example, where's the author of the RAPE or Corn emulators? They disappeared out of thin air :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
shashclp appears to be here but his mind vanishes all the time D:

jokes dude :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.