Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my amiga in 1991 18 years ago my god oO and one great thing about the amiga was the superb music the games had. The musicians who worked on amiga games had to be the best in the business but what happened to them? I know a lot of them used to use nick names but does any one know if any of them are still working in computer games these days?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's one:
Olof Gustafsson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but, I guess it's hard to track... there should be a lot of info on wikipedia though.. I use that a lot to find out what happened to gaming company X or Y, etc.... info's not always accurate, but on this kind of stuff it seems to be right most of the time.

Thanks for the info I used to enjoy pinball illusions.:thumb:

·
Classic Games Lover
5,856 Posts
Amiga was an amazing computer, superior to that time PCs in every way. Too bad that Commodore was incompetent and couln't use that potential... Later it was doom to die, Escom and everyone else who came later was interested only in money. Look up on youtube the history of Amiga Inc., you'll see how dedicated the team was when they designed A1000. I used to be a huge Amiga fan, still am even tho there isn't much Amiga around anymore.

As for musicians, you may want to check The Modarchive, some guys still lurk in there (XTD for example).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.