Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading through some posts, cause I (like many others) have been having this small problem...previous plugins are not working in PCSX2 0.7. Now, from my understanding, each PCSX2 update has to have the plugins updated in order for the plgins to be compatible, i.e. in this case with 0.7, but how come the initial release of PCSX2 0.7 came with the updated plugins (i.e. GSdx9 0.5) but the re-release has had them missing?

Cause the existing plugins, i.e. GSsoft, are really bad...I don't mean to offend the authors in any way, but GSdx9 was much more faster, and I was quite dissapointed that I can't use the emu to the extent I used 0.6.

I can't even use any of the P.E.Ops plugins, i.e. sound or CD/DVD plugins...so, what happened?

......are we gonna have to wait? :(

r2rX oO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes you have to wait for the updates of plugins and as from GSdx9 0.5 it was included in the package by mistake and was removed later. GSdx9 0.5 compatible with PCSX2 0.7 cannot be given out without Gabest's permission. He will release it whenever he wants to :)

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I am a little happy...infact, much happier...GSdx9 plugin is out, with support for PCSX2 0.7. Now, I am waiting for the CD and Sound plugins to be re-released for 0.7.

But, to all the members responsible for PCSX2 and all the exsiting plugins...you guys f\/cking rock!!!! Thanks for all the hard work and dedication to the project. ;)

r2rX :p

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ya, I'm annoyed that the GSdx9 plugin doesn't work anymore as well, but I guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait eh?

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And to correct myself, P.E.Ops CDVD plugin works fine...mistake. The only thing I am waiting for is the updated sound plugin. But, on my bro's Athlon 64 3200+ and X800XT...the BIOS runs at 35-50fps average!!!That is frickin' amazing! I literally formatted my memory cards over and over to see how this BIOS was running! It was smooth....on my machine, I get between 15-30fps.

r2rX :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts