Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gives?!
Okay i have had and use pSXFin for sometime now, for awhile i was able to play the game RPG maker. Now, i had no problems till i was forced to redonwload and install everything over again, now i'm gettin problems with this RPG maker with something about Illegal link action(during ot breadcrumb clean up) any ideas on how to slove this odd problem?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
what do you mean by forced to redownload and install everything? You talking about you had to reinstall your operating system?

Also, could you give us a copy-paste of the entire log file?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup

Comp got crashed by trojans so i had o reboot from manufacture floor. But i did the same exact things i did the first time when downloading the whole thing and last time it worked, this time not so lucky

illegal link address 007f75a4 (during ot breadcrumb cleanup)
illegal link address 007f75a4
illegal link address 007f75a4 (during ot breadcrumb cleanup)
illegal link address 007f75a4

this happens when i go into Dungeon and select any tile to be placed, no borders or anything shows up( for RPG Maker)

I have several other games and all are fine and dandy this is the only game i got an issue with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.