Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i just wanted to know what games i could play at a decent speed.

I tried playing Naruto 4 and i managed to get 20-25 fps in game which is sorta playable so yeah lol. Im just asking if anyone can give me a list of games that would work decently on my pc so i can go and buy them and test them. My computer specs are in signature. Thanks alot people. :thumb:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can try to enable Dual Core, it speeds up things on single cores too
ok thanks alot! Can you also list some games too :) if you know any games that would run decent on a low spec pc.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok thanks :) also thanks for the dual core mode tip :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're computer will never run dolphin at full speed.
I ran SSBM at 45-55 fps today so i wouldnt say that my pc will never run dolphin full speed :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
I ran SSBM at 45-55 fps today so i wouldnt say that my pc will never run dolphin full speed :p
A pretty common exception anyway, since SSBM is one of the games that run almost without glitches on Dolphin. You get what you pay for, man (weak CPU).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A pretty common exception anyway, since SSBM is one of the games that run almost without glitches on Dolphin. You get what you pay for, man (weak CPU).
...so can you give me some games....

·
Registered
378 Posts
...so can you give me some games....
I can't give you the games, although i could give you some names, so buy Naruto games, Ben10 games, Wario World, Bust-a-Move 3K, Crazy Taxi... and so on.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't give you the games, although i could give you some names, so buy Naruto games, Ben10 games, Wario World, Bust-a-Move 3K, Crazy Taxi... and so on.
Hmm crazy Tazi? I quite a fan on the game guess i will head to gamestop tommorow :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.