Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Heh...
Joined
·
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been kind of slow in the video game market, so what games are you waiting for that'll come out in the next few months?

I'm waiting for Final Night Round 3, Tales of Legendia, Grandia III, Black and Kingdom Hearts II.
 

·
-PM to advertise here-
Joined
·
8,262 Posts
Well....I am kinda waiting for getting a chance to try out MGS4, RE5 and DMC4.

Apart from these, I am eagerly looking forward to the remaining two episodes of Advent Rising. And FFXII as well.
 

·
The Hunter
Joined
·
15,879 Posts
Under Defeat

And all that the Rev might bring this year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,776 Posts
Black, Prey and the new Timeshift seem pretty good FPS. Appart from that im buying Battle for middle Earth II as soon as it gets released xD
 

·
Narcissist
Joined
·
725 Posts
*drumroll*

Duke Nukem Forever.

Seriously... not really have anything in mind, although I kinda wonder what the PS3's launch titles will be like.
 

·
-PM to advertise here-
Joined
·
8,262 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
Black, Prey and the new Timeshift seem pretty good FPS. Appart from that im buying Battle for middle Earth II as soon as it gets released xD
Prey....yeah, it does seem interesting. Forgot about it altogether :p
And even though black looks mighty cool and really fun, I am almost pissed off over the fact that it is not coming for PC as well. I just don't dig FPSs with gamepads.
 

·
...and now they do.
Joined
·
20,002 Posts
looking forward to a port of a many-times ported FF? that's... exciting indeed.

i'm looking forward to xenosaga 3, shadow hearts 3, suikoden 5 for ps2.
for pc - es4: oblivion, hellgate: london, and NWN2.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
TES IV: Oblivion
Prey
Hellgate: London
Never Winter Nights 2 (just to see what Obsidian makes of it)
Phantasy Star Universe

And, as always: DNF


Although "waiting" is a big word. Just looking forward to these, and more.
 

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
Everyone here is looking forward to Gothic 3 just as me!, you guys just don't know it yet :D
 

·
...and now they do.
Joined
·
20,002 Posts
Gaurav said:
Never Winter Nights 2 (just to see what Obsidian makes of it)
and they better do a good job. i'm counting on it to be my re-entry into online gaming.

i don't think HoM&M5 is going to be all that great. unless i'm mistaken, they've reduced the playable races to 3... HoM&M is all about the obscene amount of races! other than that, you're looking forward to just about the same things as me (minus the ****ty-i'm-sure phantasy star game). you should feel honoured.

and ChankastRules, if it makes you feel a little bit better, i'm kind of looking forward to gothic 3. can't say too much though, since i haven't bothered to play gothic 2 yet. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,576 Posts
Exodus said:
and they better do a good job. i'm counting on it to be my re-entry into online gaming.
If I know my favourite ex-Black Isle employees, they will make it at least a memorable single player experience.


Exodus said:
i don't think HoM&M5 is going to be all that great. unless i'm mistaken, they've reduced the playable races to 3... HoM&M is all about the obscene amount of races!
I've no longer bothered with HoMM since 2 and 3, but this time, another developer (Nival Interactive?) has taken the project from another publisher (Ubisoft), so I'm sort of curious what they make of 3DO's series.


Exodus said:
other than that, you're looking forward to just about the same things as me (minus the ****ty-i'm-sure phantasy star game). you should feel honoured.
I'm a long time PS IV (Gen) and PSO (DC) fan. I'm secretly hoping they don't mess up. Other than that, I don't care for other people's preferences enough to feel honoured. ;x
 

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Exodus said:
looking forward to a port of a many-times ported FF? that's... exciting indeed.

i'm looking forward to xenosaga 3, shadow hearts 3, suikoden 5 for ps2.
for pc - es4: oblivion, hellgate: london, and NWN2.

Porting them to PSX was completely useless indeed, but now porting them to portables is pure genious idea. Anxiously looking forward to them.

FF3 (NES) port & 3dremake is something really worth waiting for i believe, and it has never been released outside of japan before.

Duke Nukem Forever is in my waiting list.

Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion will be a real blast, atleast in technology department. Look at the videos and be amazed. I hope game is good too, as ES3 - Morrowind was one of best games i have ever played.
 

·
The Hunter
Joined
·
15,879 Posts
MaZa said:
Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion will be a real blast, atleast in technology department. Look at the videos and be amazed. I hope game is good too, as ES3 - Morrowind was one of best games i have ever played.
I'm curious about the next Elder Scrolls as well. ATM I'm playing Morrowind a lot and it's a nice experience, thanks again for all the links to the mods. Still the same old textures, but at least I am able to run the game with lots of extra people in the world. :)

I'm not really looking forward to playing Oblivion unless it adds a lot of new stuff, maybe a small storyline? :emb: On the other hand, being a lonesome mercenary/adventurer is fun as well and is a nice break from all the other RPGs.

NWN2 is another game I would love to give a try, so far I'm enjoying NWN1 a lot, just like I've always liked games which take place in the Forgotten Realms. I'm waiting for a couple of books about Drizzt now :heh: Hopefully the games will be playable on my pc, cause I don't feel like upgrading. I'd rather spend that money on a new console.
 
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top