Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Yeah right. Diablo 3 will end all crises.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
diablo 3 will probably be turned into an mmo knowing what blizard done to the warcraft series, or at least pay to play multiplay.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
They've already given enough details about D3 to not speculate about things like that.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
is grid any good? still looking for a racer to topple NFS III

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
is grid any good? still looking for a racer to topple NFS III
I like Grid, but it's hard to compare it to NFS, it depends on what you think of racing simulators...

:evil:

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
grid is great, beautiful graphics and great gameplay. Some people consider the ability to change time to be a little bit of a gimmick, though.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I dunno, I tried Kung Fu Panda today and while it may be short, it's fun.
I also snagged Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and it looks appealing.
Both are 2008 games.

·
!
6,312 Posts
hmmm Most Pc gamers like Fps games for sure but i'm unlike them,,My opinion: all FPS games are same..stupid storyline but has good graphics and has good action gameplay..
i've played Half life 1, far cry1,Timeshift,rainbow six 1,Though..

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I like the idea of having to fight terrorists in the US. I think it makes good *hopefully* fiction.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
My local EB games decided to do some moving around in the weeks I haven't been in there. The back wall was for PC gaming. About 15feet across and 8feet high for just PC games.

Now the PC game section is made up solely of a dinky stand alone shelf.

:(

It was so heartbreaking to see that...that I just left instead of browsing for one I might've bought...

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
It is even more saddening to think that places like gamestop have dumpsters full of games like Tabula Rasa sealed up and ready to be taken to the dump. Christ, why not give them away with any pc game purchase? Not just throw em out.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
It is even more saddening to think that places like gamestop have dumpsters full of games like Tabula Rasa sealed up and ready to be taken to the dump. Christ, why not give them away with any pc game purchase? Not just throw em out.
Because the server gets shut down in Feb making the game worthless, even Hellgate London has a decent 1 player mode, worth the $3.99 I paid for it.

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
A few people will of course attempt to create private servers for Tabula Rasa. I don't know of any myself, but if WoW private servers exist, any MMORPG is fair game :lol:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Tabula Rasa cheap No! I'm not the seller. I might buy a copy!

·
7,828 Posts
I'd consider getting the game if only for the box itself. I may never play it, but it would be sweet just to have it sitting on the shelf amongst its gaming brethren.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
My opinion: all FPS games are same..stupid storyline but has good graphics and has good action gameplay..
i've played Half life 1, far cry1,Timeshift,rainbow six 1,Though..
I was about to say, I find it impossible to compare Half Life 2 with Crysis or COD4; and don't get me started on Doom 3.

Seems like the only difference there is the perspective.

I'd consider getting the game if only for the box itself. I may never play it, but it would be sweet just to have it sitting on the shelf amongst its gaming brethren.
I'm sorry, what? You'd pay fifty dollars for something to sit on your shelf?

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I was about to say, I find it impossible to compare Half Life 2 with Crysis or COD4; and don't get me started on Doom 3.

Seems like the only difference there is the perspective.

I listed an auction for a sealed copy for less than $5, $1 plus $3.xx shipping...

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
The only PC games i liked this year was Grid marvelous game cant believe a game like this was launched in this period of time for me at least it owns all NFS this year at least COD 4 was also excelent Left for Dead it is maybe a good game but it got me bored after a while, Devil May Cry 4 best action on the PC for me at least at the moment and thats about it for (kung fu panda lucks like a fun game but havent play'd it so not giving any opinion at the moment for this game) 2008, all other games were not to my liking, cant w8 for Diablo 3 also i for one like the graphics in the game and from the trailer it seems really good also w8ing for street fighter and biohazard 5 :D

·
7,828 Posts
I only really pay money for games that are interesting to me, but if there was a game for a dollar or so, even if it was a rather crappy game, but had interesting artwork I would get it for display purposes. And considering that they were literally chucking those games out, I would raid that bin like a hobo after a half eaten sammich, dust them off and christmas gifts all round (yes I am that classy).

41 - 60 of 65 Posts