Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Mass Effect and Devil May Cry 4 were great...

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
How was Rainbow Six Vegas 2?

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
is grid any good? still looking for a racer to topple NFS III
I like Grid, but it's hard to compare it to NFS, it depends on what you think of racing simulators...

:evil:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I dunno, I tried Kung Fu Panda today and while it may be short, it's fun.
I also snagged Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and it looks appealing.
Both are 2008 games.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I like the idea of having to fight terrorists in the US. I think it makes good *hopefully* fiction.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
It is even more saddening to think that places like gamestop have dumpsters full of games like Tabula Rasa sealed up and ready to be taken to the dump. Christ, why not give them away with any pc game purchase? Not just throw em out.
Because the server gets shut down in Feb making the game worthless, even Hellgate London has a decent 1 player mode, worth the $3.99 I paid for it.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
It is even more saddening to think that places like gamestop have dumpsters full of games like Tabula Rasa sealed up and ready to be taken to the dump. Christ, why not give them away with any pc game purchase? Not just throw em out.
Tabula Rasa cheap No! I'm not the seller. I might buy a copy!

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I was about to say, I find it impossible to compare Half Life 2 with Crysis or COD4; and don't get me started on Doom 3.

Seems like the only difference there is the perspective.

I'm sorry, what? You'd pay fifty dollars for something to sit on your shelf?
I listed an auction for a sealed copy for less than $5, $1 plus $3.xx shipping...

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts