Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
The Vodka Theme
Joined
·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got an idia :idea:
hope it wasnt posted :heh:
but its really interesting to know why did you choose this nick


so write it down


my nick is very middle age to me (dont know why) and i love the middle ages so i picked this one.

go on and write down yours (i seem happy but i'm just stoned)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
popuri is the name of a charakter in harvest moon, she sells flowers or works on a chicken farm. i hate her ! xD i only choose this nick because i thought i would never make a post here <_< ... ^^''' sry.
usually i use nicks like neko (jap.) or felis (lat. feles) both means cat >^.^<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,506 Posts
Erm well it has been done before but not in a while... so what the hey :p

The betamax was the rival video format to the VHS back in the 80's. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betamax for more info. It also explains my signiture, which I have had for almost over 3 years now.

Anyways, to cut a long story short, I couldn't think of anything so I just pucked the first object in the room.... Besides it kinda suited, 'cos I'm a movie nut:p.

... and to think I almost picked the mini palm tree :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,111 Posts
Mine is the one I usaily use to conceal who I really am Kinda like Jon Doe only less cheesy, Try searching the web for Player-X and PlayerX and you'll understand why
 

·
No People, No Problems
Joined
·
648 Posts
Mine is after the biggest submarine in the world.
941 Typhoon Class SSBM
Length: Approx. 574 ft (175 m)
Beam: 75 ft (23 m)
Draft: 38 ft (12 m)
Displacement: 33,800 tons
Propulsion: 2 pressurized-water nuclear reactors, 2 propellers
Crew: 150
Armament: 6 torpedo tubes, 20 ballistic missiles
Maximum Speed: Approx. 27 knots (31 mph/50 kph)

For full specs please refer to this site.

And i am Ukranian and i love the mother land. :evil:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,093 Posts
I-Chan is the short form for Ichitaka, the main character of the I''s manga. I've been using Ichitaka or I-Chan on irc, forums and my soccer team's shirt, so i thought i could keep it :p .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
My real name is Luigi and about 8 years ago someone called me squigi. I added the 63, which was my football number. Now I use it almost everywhere.
 

·
Emulation to the max!
Joined
·
2,560 Posts
I choose coolsvilleman cause when I first got on the net back in oh... 1995 That was what I used to make my first hotmail account, so I stuck with it.

P.S. I searched for player-x and its funny cause almost all the big programs have a player-x in them. Good choice of name! :thumb:
 

·
Just visiting ^_^
Joined
·
8,299 Posts
Quatro.... spanish equivalent for the number four. Reason is because its my favorite number.
 

·
He's watching you.
Joined
·
1,221 Posts
Quatro said:
Quatro.... spanish equivalent for the number four. Reason is because its my favorite number.
its 'cuatro' :p

my brother just picket the hellmaster part and i added the x
the reason? i really dont know :laugh:
 

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
Joined
·
5,370 Posts
KanedA - from Akira, it could be said my first 'big' anime :) also Kaneda from akira is bit or more simmilar to me (not the outside but the inside ;) ) :D

the big 'A' at the end you ask... it just looks better ;)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,200 Posts
Chrono Archangel....

first started out as Chrono_Archange...
Chrono = well if you dont know where that comes from...
Archange = french for Archangel, which is an angel of a higher order
it was the nick i used on Bnet during my Starcraft days
Shadow Lady dint like the underscore so she removed it... Chrono Archange
then someone made me a sig (sorry if i cant remember :p)...he spelled my name wrong by slapping a "l" at the end

so instead of changing sigs i changed my name to Chrono Archangel :p
not much has changed since the start :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Chrono Archangel said:
Chrono Archangel....

first started out as Chrono_Archange...
Chrono = well if you dont know where that comes from...
Archange = french for Archangel, which is an angel of a higher order
it was the nick i used on Bnet during my Starcraft days
Shadow Lady dint like the underscore so she removed it... Chrono Archange
then someone made me a sig (sorry if i cant remember :p)...he spelled my name wrong by slapping a "l" at the end

so instead of changing sigs i changed my name to Chrono Archangel :p
not much has changed since the start :p
Maybe you should've pointed out that Chrono (e.g. Chronology) means "In the order of which events occured", or in short, "progression of time".
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,200 Posts
LordXeno said:
Maybe you should've pointed out that Chrono (e.g. Chronology) means "In the order of which events occured", or in short, "progression of time".
from Chrono Trigger ;) :lol:
maybe you werent here for so long but before i only had Chrono signatures >_< lol
 
1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Top