Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
I use my Nintendo DS slot 1 flash cart for DS and GBA games. There is a homebrew program that does it perfectly. Well, actually I don't use it for DS games since that takes far too long. You'll have to do it by wifi thats why(Unless you get a gba slot flash cart). I get my DS games from "another" source anyway. The cart is good for backing up save data of legit games that you have though.

Also, remember that even though this is a site that doesn't allow you to talk about piracy, doesn't mean that the people don't do it.

I bet that 99% of people on the site pirate things whether it's music, games or whatever.

·
Snuff the rooster
87 Posts
Betting everyone here does it, does not constitute talking about piracy. Also when you said "I get my DS games from "another" source anyway" you are hinting about piracy dude,and thats not kool.Next time I wouldnt "suggest" to others that you pirate in forums just to save your self lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.